Whether potential clients are finally coming to you, you’re rightfully earning your worth, or you’re out shopping for the latest trends without worrying about price tags, your success comes from the powerful copy splayed across your site.
You aren’t incapable.
…or even wet behind the ears.
You’re just built for your craft –
and the words on your site reflect that.
You’ve managed to woo clients and bring in some good ones, but you had to go out searching for them. They didn’t come to you like they do for the big guys in your niche.
You’ve managed to reel in some of those you’ve contacted, but they’ve nickeled and dimed you way down from the fees you’re worth.
And you’ve even got a few projects lined up, but not nearly enough to foot your fetish for the latest flavor of the month.
But the problem is, your current level of success isn’t where you want to be. It isn’t who you know you are inside. You’re bound for so much more.
And the copy on your site serves its purpose: It lets people know what you do, but it doesn’t stir up your readers’ emotions so they connect with who you are and see how much they need what you do.
Here’s where Badass’D Biz+Ink comes in.
Shed that timid skin that’s scrawled across your site and shine in all the glory that is you with Badass’D Ink. With copy that resonates with your ideal clients, you’ll book more clients, sell more products, and make more moula.
Business will no longer be about begging for clients and petty, soul-depleting negotiations. It’ll be about the success you deserve.
It’ll be about finally going out with friends and not flinching when it’s your turn to buy.
It’ll be about having to book clients two weeks out from the date of contract signings.
It’ll be about finally earning what you’re worth.
Finally rest easy at night knowing where your next project is coming from.
In short, with copy from Badass’D Biz+Ink, you’ll:
- Connect with potential clients and readers on an emotional level (so they’ll stick with you, not your competition).
- Be able to finally focus on creating products and services you’re amazing at and not have to worry about the yucky copy part that always makes you uncomfortable.
- Rest assured you’re investing in the growth of your biz and not squandering hard-earned dollars on copy that doesn’t resonate.
- Feel a little smug knowing you’ve arrived at the place where you can and should hire out work that you don’t want or like to do.
- Be seen as an authority in your industry so customers have confidence working with you.
Display the confident, authoritative you that hooks more clients and sells more products so you can do the work that matters to you.
“Have you ever been to a website or a blog and felt the passion in every paragraph you read? Those are websites that sell. Websites that speak to you from the heart. This is how Tania writes! She can see things from the client’s point of view, which is sometimes hard from us, especially when it’s our business concept (our baby!).”